What you tell your friends that you’re doing all day
I work for a kick-ass IT company with offices in Belgium and The Netherlands. I develop and implement a software program called ‘Salesforce’ for international organizations. All meaningful information on their clients and prospects is gathered in one central system, which makes it extremely easy for them to find any (dirty) detail, whether it is just a phone number, a business offering or invoicing details. Listening thoroughly to what my client wants to achieve, understanding the needs of his staff and being able to have Salesforce do it, really makes my day. I infect my junior colleagues with my passion and coach them in becoming equally crazy.
What you really do
- As a Salesforce developer you translate business requirements into technical specifications
- You are responsible for the deployment of Salesforce and its integration with external systems for customers
- In addition, you train and guide (junior) consultants and support us expanding the Salesforce unit.
What we ask of you
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce administration and development
- A talent for developing and deploying Salesforce installations
How you tackle this
As a Salesforce Developer you adopt a positive and pro-active approach to solving problems. You have good communication skills and you can continuously motivate users and colleagues. Experience with Scrum and agile methodologies are a plus.
What we offer
- A no-nonsense work environment with space and freedom for personal initiatives
- Not only new colleagues, but also new friends
- The opportunity to build a career path at your own paste
- A competitive salary, laptop, company car with fuel card, etc.
- Plenty of other events and benefits offered by the Cronos Holding