How you explain to your mom what you do for a living now
I work for an IT organization with offices in Belgium and The Netherlands. I tell everybody what to do and take all the credits at the end of a project. I earn tons of money. Just kidding, mom ;-). Whenever we have a client project, I see that every step of the process runs smoothly and within budget. I am the glue between all team members and responsible for an on-time delivery of their work.
What you really do
- You are responsible for managing various projects and you will also coordinate a team of experienced functional analysts and developers
- As main task you will ensure the smooth implementation of projects. You take the planning into account and you make sure that the required quality is reached.
- On a regular basis you report on the progress of the project and communicate transparently to all the various parties involved
- You ensure proper follow-up in which you encourage, coordinate and motivate the involved team members
- You will have projects in Belgium as well as in the Netherlands
What we ask of you
- You have a bachelor degree, preferably in IT
- You have a minimum of 5 year experience in the management of ICT projects
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies is a plus
- Previous experience with Salesforce projects is a bonus but not required
How you tackle this
You have a good sense of responsibility and you are customer & result oriented. Your work is well organized and you are able to prioritize. Coordinating the different parties within a project is no issue for you. You have excellent communication skills and you are a born negotiator. Coaching is one of your strongest assets and you know how to motivate and coordinate a team of IT experts.
What we offer you
- The usual attractive salary package, company car, fuel card and laptop
- The always numerous additional benefits, discounts and deals
- A no-nonsense culture with short communication lines, what you see is what you get
- Time and space to sketch your own career path
- Work hard, play harder