What you tell your friends you’re doing
I am part of a team of IT geeks that go the extra mile. We have offices in both Belgium and The Netherlands. Whenever we have a client project, I examine what software he is using and what he requires in the future. After that, I propose several technical solutions for his demands. I’ve got quite some experience, but always eager to learn all about new technologies that could help our customers as well as our developers to write better software. I am responsible for both the concepts and the architecture of his new software applications. We work hard and enjoy life even harder.
What you really do
• As a Salesforce architect you translate business requirements into technical specifications
• You are responsible for the salesforce architecture for the new project
• you are responsible for the deployment of Salesforce and its integration with external systems for customers
• In addition, you train and guide (junior) consultants and support us expanding the Salesforce unit.
What we ask of you
• At least 5 years of experience with Salesforce administration and development
• A talent for developing and deploying Salesforce installations
• Experience as a Salesforce architect is a plus
How you tackle this
As a Salesforce architect you adopt a positive and pro-active approach to solving problems and developing an innovative and optimal Salesforce environment. You have good communication skills and you can continuously motivate users and colleagues. Experience with Scrum and agile methodologies are a plus.
What we offer
• A no-nonsense work environment with space and freedom for personal initiatives
• Not only new colleagues, but also new friends
• The opportunity to build a career path at your own paste
• A competitive salary, laptop, company car with fuel card, etc.
• Plenty of other events and benefits offered by the Cronos Holding